Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hola!


This is the part where I introduce myself, right? Hello, I'm a senior in high school who writes to cope with being raised on the east coast by an overbearing mother and several obscene relatives. I escaped to country life in Colorado where I now spend most of my time dreaming of novels unwritten.


After years of gobbling up books I decided to try my hand at writing and I've loved it ever since. There's just something about crafting your own world that's highly addictive. But this isn't a writing blog. I don't know enough about the mechanics of writing to offer tips to anyone. I'll probably use this blog to dump my mental vomit. I can't promise I'll post daily or that it'll be exciting, but I promise to post a semi-exciting topic once a week. 
Paix et Amour,
Anah

No comments:

Post a Comment